12 Things Every Easy Bake Chef Needs in the Kitchen
- Frosting. Remember the song, "If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake"? Well when you have frosting, all the typical cake-baking ingredients and an Easy Bake oven, you can have a fast, fabulous cake in under half an hour!
- Cocoa. It's a quick and easy way to turn any cookie or cake recipe into a chocolate masterpiece.
- Marshmallow fluff. When melted on the warming tray, the fluff has a number of sweet options for your little ones.
- Peanut butter. See the peanut butter fudge recipe below. You know you want it!
- Pie crust. Either a boxed mix or refrigerated, it doesn't matter to me. But a pie is always a fun, fancy dessert!
- Pie filling. See fun, fanciness above.
- Cheeses. Cheeses melt nicely in the Easy Bake oven, and make every meal extra savory.
- Whipped cream. This makes an easy topping for pie, strawberry shortcake, brownies or some cake.
- Texas Pete. I like things spicy, and this is a tasty way to add some zip.
- Hershey's Kisses. Can you say...chocolate fondue?!
- Leftover meats. There are a number of Easy Bake recipes that call for browned ground beef, sausage or chicken. If you have some leftover from a meal, throw them in a Ziploc and into the freezer.
- An extra 100 watt bulb. One never wants to be in the dark!
What's an ingredient in YOUR kitchen that you can't live without?
Love, Cookie B.